Dear Port of Tacoma,
Under the Washington Public Records Act, §42.56 et seq., I am requesting to receive information regarding the Port of Tacoma’s current or most recent contracts/service agreements for the following employee benefit offerings:
- Group Medical Insurance,
- Prescription Drug Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program Services
- Vision Insurance (if also available in the RFP), and
- Dental Insurance (if also available in the RFP).
I am requesting copies of the following information associated with the service plans referenced above:
- Awarded Contract/Agreements – including all associated exhibits, addenda and appendices.
- Submitted Proposals Responses – including all sections or specific sections– i.e.,questions, technical, pricing, cover sheets, etc.
- Scoring and evaluation sheets (Please include any committee notes on decision process).
Please be sure to provide the final signed contracts/agreements in addition to the SBCs.
I ask that the information be provided electronically by email if possible. If there are any fees for searching or copying these records, please inform me before filing my request. Should you deny my request, or any part of the request, please state in writing the basis for the denial.
Please confirm receipt of this request.