Pursuant to the Public Records Act, please provide the following documents:
- The request sent by the Port of Tacoma and Occidental Chemical Co. on 9/30/2004 to the EPA to revise the Taylor Way embankment remedial design for SMA 421B. Suzaanne Dudziak was likely involved in preparing that request. Please provide all records submitted with the request and any follow up communications with EPA personnel regarding the request that occurred prior to October 2006.
- All communications with EPA, Occidental Chemical Corp or Taylor Way Property, LLC regarding the habitat mitigation requirements associated with SMA 421B either before or after EPA's provisional approval of the revision to the Taylor Way embankment remedial design for SMA 421B.
- Any documents that identify or explain the habitat mitigation requirements applicable to SMA 421B either before or after EPA provisional approval of the revision.
- All communications by the Port of Tacoma with the Pierce County Assessor/Treasurer's office regarding (1) the October 15, 2004 Agreement between the Port of Tacoma, Occidental Chemical Corp. Hylebos Waterfron Property, LLC and American Construction Co., Inc.; and (2) the habitat remediation obligations of Hylebos Waterfront Property associated with SMA 421B.
- If you have any questions regarding this request, please do not hesitate to contact me.